Hang-en cave

Hang-en cave
(credit: National Geographic)

Sunday, July 7, 2013

China! In 10 minutes or less.

I'm officially leaving in 3 days. Woo! I'm currently in the midst of a storm of cleaning, packing, and friendship time--so much to do! I keep thinking of things that would be useful to bring or have. But really, almost everything I know about China comes from the public health news stories and the movie Mulan: definitely a sad state of affairs.

My boss sent me this video just now to share with the students, and I thought it was interesting, so I'll share :)


I'm not sure how to embed it, but ^that's the link. It should take you to a page with a HUGE People's Republic of China logo, and a little video at the bottom--that's what you want to watch. I found it pretty interesting, and I hope you do too!

-a.

1 comment:

  1. If you want a historical perspective, read Wild Swans: Three Daughters of China. Somebody gave it to me to read on the plane ride the first time I went. It's a great, personalized view of modern Chinese history.

    Praying for safe travels for you!

    Brittland

    ReplyDelete